Due to the celebration of National Holidays and the parades that will take place throughout Panama City and Colón, the mass transportation company, MiBus, will make detours on some of its routes on November 3, 4, 5 and 10 .
Hours of operation during these festivities will be as follows:
● 4:00 am to 1:00 am: trunk connectivity routes and complementary routes.
● 4:00 am to 10:00 pm: corridor routes, with the exception of some routes that have service starting from the city center at 11:00 pm and even 11:30 pm, as is the case of the Pacora corridor route (S420).
● Columbus: 4:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
The areas of the country where MiBus offers public transport services that will have detours are the following:
● November 3: Chilibre and Pacora
● November 3 and 4: San Miguelito, Calle 50, Cinta Costera, and December 24
● November 3 and 10: Juan Díaz
● November 4: Ciudad Bolívar and Mayor Díaz
● November 5: Columbus
MiBus assured that in each of the sectors in which the parades will take place, it will have the presence of the National Police, ATTT, Red Cross, SINAPROC, Fire Department and Cleaning Authority, who will provide their support throughout the day to ensure the safety of all citizens.