Integrantes del MAS se pelearon entre si/Foto: Captura de Pantalla

Masistas fight and threaten each other with firecrackers, in front of the Deputy Minister of Citizen Security

July 25, 2022, 7:15 PM

July 25, 2022, 7:15 PM

Until noon this Monday, the strike for carrying out the Census before 2024, which was called by the Civic Committee, passed without major problems. Although there were skirmishes of clashes in the early hours of the day, things did not get worse. But one of the striking things happened at a point of concentration of supporters of the Movement Towards Socialism (MAS), in the area of ​​the Plan 3,000 obelisk, there this group starred in a fracas in front of the Deputy Minister of Citizen Security, Roberto Ríos Sanjinés.

The protagonists of this mishap were two groups of young people who, in a notorious inconvenient state, disputed who would be in charge of making the security of this point. The friction reached the blows, even a young man after hitting a person, he ran out and threw a firecracker directly at the other group that tried to capture him.

While that was happening, Ríos attended to the media. Then the discussion continued, even in front of him. Some people who were at the scene indicated to EL DEBER that the fight was due to the claim of an alleged travel allowance that the people who were in charge of providing security had to be paid. However, this version was denied by a union leader related to the MAS, when this query was made to him.

No one talked about money, there are always differences between colleagues, there is nothing new, “said Jaime Flores, union leader. For him, this altercation had no major relevance and said that it is normal for there to be “discrepancies between colleagues.”

Another leader said that the fight was caused by stress caused by the strike and denied that it was a MAS shock group.

For his part, the Deputy Minister of Citizen Security, Roberto Ríos Sanjinés, avoided talking about the event that occurred in front of him.

“It’s normal, they are partners,” said the authority and then left, while the two sides threatened each other and set off firecrackers.

A few hours ago, the authority reported that 14 people had been arrested for inappropriate status. Of the total number of detainees, there is a woman who carried firecrackers in a backpack. But he said nothing when supporters carried and threatened each other with firecrackers.

The authority even said that this person would be prosecuted for carrying material that I was going to be used to attack the physical integrity of people.

In addition, he assured that the strike was not accepted by the majority of the Santa Cruz population.

Watch the video of the brawl:

Source link

Previous Story

Popular Unity launches Leonardo Pericles’ candidacy for the presidency

Latest from Bolivia