In the course of the afternoon, the DNCP published that Luis Moreno Aquino was awarded for a total value of G. 164,756,800, managed to win the tender for the Repair of Cobblestones on Calle Tapiracuai and Others with the ID 418,060. For this tender, offers began to be received on Friday, September 9, 2022.
The Municipality of Fernando de la Mora was the institution in charge of carrying out the Call for Tenders No. 418,060 under the category of Construction, Restoration, Reconstruction OR Remodeling and Repair of Real Estateby the type of Direct Contracting procedure.
The aforementioned institution awarded 6 items.
- Street Paving Repair, Tapiracuai E/ Calle Sin Nombre and Luis Alberto del Parana by G. 23,104,400.
- Repair of cobblestone street, Pirizal between 6 de Enero and Reseda for G. 55,002,000.
- Paving Repair of Ykua Mandiyu Street E/ Ingavi y Cnel. Cazal by G. 19,259,600.
- Paving Repair, Calle Iturbe E/ Villa Hayes y Roberto L Petti for G. 15,948,800.
- Repair of cobblestones on Calle Itapua E/ 6 de Enero and Las Residentas for G. 19,259,600.
- Repair of Paving, of Calle Humaita E/ B Gamarra and Luis Maria Argaña for G. 32,182,400.
The aforementioned firm has Luis Moreno Aquino as its legal representative.
One more company came to the call: Hugo Ruben Meza Bogado.