State servants receive a bonus of S/ 550 thanks to an agreement between the Government and the employees of the public sector. Both parties signed the agreement on June 30, which also details an increase in their remuneration. It is a historic pact in which, for the first time, a collective bargaining achieves improvements of an economic nature.
565,000 workers will benefit from this agreement, which would have a fiscal cost of S/ 830 million. The State will have S/ 514 million every year, as it is permanent in nature.
Who will receive the bonus?
The public servants of regimes 276, 728, Civil Service and special penitentiary and diplomatic careers They will benefit from the salary increase. It should be taken into account that the special health and education careers will negotiate at the sectoral level.
The workers of the 276 regime will obtain an average monthly increase of S/ 222.7. The rest of public servants will receive an average increase of S/ 840 per year. The monthly increase will be between S/ 51 and S/ 64, according to the type of contract.
When can you get paid?
The S/ 550 bonus will be delivered in December 2022. They will be allocated S/ 316 million of national resources, which is endorsed by the Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF). The next step in the process is to negotiate in a decentralized manner through the unions of each institution. For this, some matter already agreed upon at a centralized level cannot be repeated, such as seeking an extra salary increase.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- These are the coins with a great value in Peru and that you could have in your home
- “There is room in the background”: ‘Alessia’ finds out that ‘Jaimito’ is poor (VIDEO)
- Brock Lesnar wants to collect revenge: the fighter issued a warning to Roman Reigns
- Inflation harms the diet of some penguins in Japan: they refuse to eat cheaper fish
- The success of Mauricio Diez Canseco: From selling “Martians” to owning an empire with Rústica
CTS 2022: You can now withdraw 100% of the money