In the course of the morning, the DNCP published that José Alberto Ramirez Navarro was awarded for a total value of G. 173,047,620, managed to win the tender for the Repair of a Block With Three Classrooms, a Gallery and a Sanitary, With a Tiled Roof – Basic School No. 827 Cabo Olivorio Talavera with ID 417.112. For this tender, offers began to be received on Monday, September 19, 2022.
Municipality of San Ignacio was the institution in charge of carrying out the Call for Tenders No. 417,112 under the category of Construction, Restoration, Reconstruction OR Remodeling and Repair of Real Estateby the type of Direct Contracting procedure.
The aforementioned institution awarded 14 items.
- Demolition Service for G. 7,487,000.
- Structure H° A° by G. 28.858.100.
- Masonry by G. 8,415,000.
- The ceiling; Shingles With Machine-Pressed Tejuelones and 2″ X 6″ Wood Ties With Grooves for G. 47,940,000.
- plasters; Interior and Exterior Walls One Layer per G. 3,500,000.
- Floor – Subfloor for G. 23,500,000.
- Coating; Tiles for G. 2,080,000.
- Metallic Openings by G. 9,804,000.
- Painting by G. 22,957,720.
- Installation of Double Glass for G. 2,538,400.
- Electrical installation for G. 9,550,000.
- Furniture; Blackboards for G. 3,555,000.
- Ceiling Fans by G. 1,902,400.
- Final cleaning for G. 960,000.
The aforementioned firm has José Alberto Ramirez Navarro as its legal representative.
Three more companies appeared at the call: Am Construcciones Limited Liability Company, Mario Llano Vanni and Teodoro González Dengian.