Ancap launched a job call on the Uruguay Concursa platform. It will be open from Monday, June 4 to June 18, and seeks to fill 11 administrative positions in charge of purchasing tasks.
The modality is a public function contract, and its objective will be to “execute the actions for the acquisition of inputs and services required by the business and service units through the different purchasing procedures,” the call states. Particularly “execute the actions for the acquisition of inputs and services required by the business units and services through the different purchasing procedures”, contribute to the selection of suppliers and “generate valuable information for the area operating the information system correspondent”.
The salary is $68,800 for 8 hours a day from Monday to Friday, and the tasks will be carried out in Montevideo. There are some places reserved for people of African descent and for trans people.
Ancap job call requirements
- Uruguayan natural or legal citizenship with 3 years of exercise.
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Complete baccalaureate
- Those who sign up for the quota for trans people must present proof of having carried out or started the process of adjusting their name or sex in identification documents, or having applied for the Uruguay Social Trans Card.
- Outsourced personnel, scholarship holders and interns must submit the ANCAP Experience form.
- Applicants must complete a declaration informing whether or not they have relatives in ANCAP.
- Natural or corrected skills that allow you to effectively meet the specific demands of the position; the applicant must not have disabling chronic conditions for the tasks that he must perform.
Regarding desirable requirements, technical tertiary studies in Administration or Foreign Trade, English (intermediate level), Portuguese (intermediate level), PC operator, minimum experience of 3 years in similar positions will be highlighted.
In terms of skills, analytical skills, communication, coordination and collaboration, proactivity, adaptability to change, focus on the client-supplier relationship, teamwork are required.
The places will be defined by an opposition and merit contest that will have the following stages
- Opposition test: up to 60 points
- Merit evaluation: up to 14 points
- Interview with the court: up to 15 points
- Psychological evaluation: eliminatory
- Medical evaluation: elimination