In 2022 mobility to airports and terminals in the country will increase 62%

In 2022 mobility to airports and terminals in the country will increase 62%

In December many Colombians choose to leave their hometowns to celebrate Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve in other parts of the country or the world.

(See: Colombia advances in the digitization of its tolls).

cabify, the digital transportation platform, reported that during the month of December of this year Mobility to airports and terminals in the countrygrew 62% compared to December 2019.

According to the data consulted by the company, in 2022 mobility through applications in Colombia exceeded the limits of the pre-pandemic.

(See: ‘Unconstitutional’ and other objections to ‘pico y placa’ in Bogotá in 2023).

The strong growth of trips to and from these points of the city coincides with the figures of the increase in both national and foreign travelers that has been registered the country.

According to the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism of Colombia it is expected that by the end of 2022 the country will achieve a total of 13.5 million domestic touriststhat is, 36% more than in 2021.

Likewise, in the case of international tourism, Procolombia revealed that between January and October 2022 3,558,670 international travelers were registered and it is estimated that by December they will reach Colombia around 337,700 international passengers, which would represent an increase of 53.4% ​​compared to the previous year.



El Dorado airport, according to Cabifywas the origin and destination with the most demand in 2022, since, of the total trips made on the platform to and from air and land transport terminals in Colombia, trips to El Dorado airport represent 79% and the remaining 21% are distributed in the other transport terminals in the country.

(See: Technology and innovation in tolls for better mobility).

He added that in December 2021 travel demand at these locations increased 62% compared to December 2019.

(See: ‘Pico y placa’ in Bogotá will have changes in 2023: what would they be?).

On the other hand, Cabify also announced a series of modifications to its operations, so that users can have the best quality on their trips.

Manuel Torres, Country Manager of Cabify Colombia Maintains that “During these dates of high influx, Cabify has developed a series of actions to speed up and make the trips of all users much more friendly. We have worked to facilitate the protocols for drivers at these meeting points, to avoid congestion and waiting times. In the same way, we have developed strategies so that the user has relevant information from the different airports and transport terminals in the different cities of Colombia where we operate.”

“As part of our strategy, we want to help connect the country by facilitating the internal land mobility of users who arrive or go to the main transport terminals in Colombia, for that as a company we promote and make all our solutions available to Colombians. of mobility (Taxi, private cars and corporate transport) to make these routes. In addition to this, we are with constant communication campaigns with different promotions and discounts for our services so that people can guarantee safe transportation and at the best price to go to and from the country’s airports,” Torres concluded.


Source link

Previous Story

What are the Cuban customs at the end of the year?

Next Story

Senator De Urresti (PD) and the election of the National Prosecutor: “For such an important decision, it is necessary to have partial evaluations”

Latest from Colombia