Today, digital transactions are one of the main purchase options, and people are increasingly exposed to cybercrime. According to Clariana Carreño, Country Manager of DataCrédito Experian, taking care of personal information, changing passwords or taking precautions are not enough.
(Lines of credit for rural women).
Therefore, know the step by step so that, according to, Data Credit Experianyou can receive a notification or alert that allows you to know the openings of obligations in your credit historywithin 5 business days following the report of the account in DataCrédito.
For Natural Persons:
1. Register at www.midatacredito.com, validating your identity by answering a few brief questions.
2. Once your identity has been validated, look for the ‘Notifications of new obligations’ option.
3. Activate notifications in your mail about new obligations, by clicking on “activate notifications”.
For Legal Entities:
1. As the legal representative of the legal entity, register on the portal www.datacreditoempresas.com.co, and validate your identity by answering a few brief questions.
2. Once your identity as legal representative is validated, you will receive an email in which you can enter the portal to activate notifications about new obligations.
3. Upon entering the portal and logging in, look for the “Alerts and notifications” option, and you will find the option “Notifications about new openings of obligations in your free credit history” followed by clicking “ON”.
Also, below we tell you how to activate impersonation alerts.
Through the portal www.midatacredito.com, you can generate an alert on your credit history, so that the entities that consult your credit history are more careful in verifying your identity before granting a loan.
Each one of the alerts will remain active for 6 months from the moment of its creation, and can be deleted before the term or renewed as many times as required by going to your personal profile within MiDataCrédito Experian.