The Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis) published the Supreme decret that approves the regulation of the Food Bonus of S / 270 and in which it mentions the requirements to access this economic benefit, in order to mitigate the impact on its economy due to the increase in product prices.
More than 6 million Peruvians in vulnerable situations will receive this subsidy granted by the Government.
It should be noted that this financial aid is already being delivered to the beneficiaries of the Juntos, Pension 65 and Contigo social programs.
How much should my monthly income be to receive the Food Bonus?
The Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis) maintained that households whose members are not registered in the public and private payroll will be beneficiaries, with the exception of pensioners, survivors and the training modality.
Likewise, the monthly income of said households must not exceed S/ 1,025.
What are the other requirements to be a beneficiary of the Food Bonus?
According to the Midis, the potential beneficiaries of the Food Bonus are citizens of legal age (18), who have to meet the following requirements:
- Households in conditions of poverty and extreme poverty according to the General Household Register (PGH) of the Household Targeting System (SISFOH), which is administered by the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis).
- Users of the social programs Together, With You and Pension 65, with the exception of the beneficiaries of the additional extraordinary subsidy provided by article 20 of Law No. 31538.
Who will be excluded from the Food Bonus?
The rule states that they are excluded to receive this subsidy:
- Citizens who are part of households with some member in the database of sworn declarations of interests of authorities, servants and candidates for public office managed by the Comptroller.
- Members with the position of congressman, mayor of a district or provincial municipality, municipal councilors, regional governors, regional councilors, regional deputy governors, prefects, sub-prefects and/or lieutenant governors.
According to the regulations, the beneficiaries will be able to collect the bonus of S / 270 in:
- Deposit in account.
- Digital wallet.
- DNI account of the Bank of the Nation.
- Payment at the window.
- Others that are implemented in coordination with the financial entities with which there are current agreements.
When will they deliver the Food Bonus of S / 270?
The Midis pointed out that in the coming days, through official channels, it will be reported who will be the beneficiaries of this new bonus.
In this sense, it is estimated that the bonus of S / 270 could begin to be delivered in October.