Have you heard of free courses? Google? The global company, which is more than a search engine, has an educational program called “Grow with Google for Young People”, which seeks to train them and insert them into the labor market. this time offering free digital marketing and soft skills courses. Do you know how to apply?
MORE INFORMATION: Google Search will tag the original source in its News Spotlight
The company, which offers internet-related products and services, softwareelectronic devices and other technologies, is committed to training young people between 18 and 30 years old with difficulties in finding a job, giving them useful tools to improve their situation.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FREE GOOGLE COURSE?
Take into account what is required to access free Google courses for young people:
- Be between 18 and 30 years old.
- Live in Peru.
- Have completed secondary education
- Not having a formal job at the time of application and in soft skills for later inclusion in the labor market.
- You must have a computer, cell phone or tablet; and Internet connection.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR GOOGLE’S FREE DIGITAL MARKETING AND SOFT SKILLS COURSE?
- You must click on the form
- Fill in your personal data, such as age, degree of studies and country of origin, among others.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE?
The program lasts 8 months, but is divided into two stages:
3 months: technical classes and skills development with professionals from Google and Junior Achievement
5 months: Accompaniment for your labor insertion with interview practices and linking to communication and advertising agencies.
WHEN DOES THE FREE GOOGLE DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE START?
The course is will start in April 2022, includes 12 sessions of technical classes, as well as mentoring and soft skills classes. The modality will be online, through Google Meets and Google Classroom. The program is carried out in five Latin American countries: Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru.
WHAT DO I NEED TO HAVE THE COURSE CERTIFICATE?
To obtain the course certificate, you must:
- Have completed all assessments, as well as completed two additional certifications of Google ads.
- Attend at least 80% of the classes and review the materials that are published online. After each class there will be a knowledge check, which is done individually.