At the age of 51, Gerardo Rozín died this Friday. This was confirmed by Sol Tomaselli, Telefe’s press representative. “We regret to inform you that our dear Gerardo Rozín passed away. I ask you to respect your family, “she said in a message, reproduced by TN News.
TN Noticias indicates that the producer was going through a serious illness and his health began to be greatly affected in recent times. The driver had had his last television appearance last year, when he announced that he would no longer be in charge of “The Rock of Morfi” (Telefe) during 2022.
In April 2021, the driver had been absent from the program for a month due to a health problem. “First of all, I want to tell you that Gerardo had a small arrhythmia and will not be on the show today, but he’s fine now,” his partner, Jesica Cirio, commented at the time.
When he returned to driving, Rozín said that the arrhythmia had been detected during a routine check-up and that he had to monitor her. Once her doctor released her, she rejoined the program with the same energy as always.
Months later, in November, during an interview with the newspaper The nationthe driver gave details about his health: “I took the time to understand because I didn’t really know what was happening to me. If I had to synthesize it, I would tell you that I really experienced moments of great concern. Fortunately, so far, everything has turned out extraordinary.”
This Wednesday, and through a press release, phone He had asked for “caution” in the face of the serious situation that the driver and his family were going through. “We appreciate the concern, Gerardo Rozín’s state of health is delicate. I ask everyone to respect and be cautious with the information we handle. As soon as we have news, we will let you know.” the message said.
Although Rozín’s environment kept hermetic about her health, TN Noticias learned that andhe journalist was accompanied by his loved ones. His two children, Elena and Pedro, They were with him during his last days. His first-born is the result of the relationship she had with Mariana Basualdo,while the 11-year-old girl was born from her marriage to Carmela Bárbaro
His ex-wife, with whom he was married for six years, was another of those who accompanied him during the illness.
At the age of 51, Gerardo Rozín died this Friday. This was confirmed by Sol Tomaselli, Telefe’s press representative. “We regret to inform you that our dear Gerardo Rozín passed away. I ask you to respect your family, “she said in a message, reproduced by TN News.
TN Noticias indicates that the producer was going through a serious illness and his health began to be greatly affected in recent times. The driver had had his last television appearance last year, when he announced that he would no longer be in charge of “The Rock of Morfi” (Telefe) during 2022.
In April 2021, the driver had been absent from the program for a month due to a health problem. “First of all, I want to tell you that Gerardo had a small arrhythmia and will not be on the show today, but he’s fine now,” his partner, Jesica Cirio, commented at the time.
When he returned to driving, Rozín said that the arrhythmia had been detected during a routine check-up and that he had to monitor her. Once her doctor released her, she rejoined the program with the same energy as always.
Months later, in November, during an interview with the newspaper The nationthe driver gave details about his health: “I took the time to understand because I didn’t really know what was happening to me. If I had to synthesize it, I would tell you that I really experienced moments of great concern. Fortunately, so far, everything has turned out extraordinary.”
This Wednesday, and through a press release, phone He had asked for “caution” in the face of the serious situation that the driver and his family were going through. “We appreciate the concern, Gerardo Rozín’s state of health is delicate. I ask everyone to respect and be cautious with the information we handle. As soon as we have news, we will let you know.” the message said.
Although Rozín’s environment kept hermetic about her health, TN Noticias learned that andhe journalist was accompanied by his loved ones. His two children, Elena and Pedro, They were with him during his last days. His first-born is the result of the relationship she had with Mariana Basualdo,while the 11-year-old girl was born from her marriage to Carmela Bárbaro
His ex-wife, with whom he was married for six years, was another of those who accompanied him during the illness.
Brazil’s participation in the bobsled competitions for two bobsled athletes (the so-called “2-men”) came to an end this Tuesday (17) at the Milan and Cortina Games, in Italy. The duo formed by
MIAMI, United States. – The Cuban state chain Gaviota Hoteles is promoting new “air connections through third countries” on social networks to travel from Canada to Havana, with stops in Miami, Mexico
Arguing that a presidential change would cause “chaos” and “uncertainty” in the country, Fuerza Popular was the only bench that did not vote in favor of José Jerí’s motion of censure over
Santo Domingo. – President Luis Abinader ordered the promotion of General Andrés Modesto Cruz Cruz, PN, to the rank of major general and his appointment as the new director general of the
In the letter released by the party, the Executive Branch’s determination to annul the agreement linked to the creation of ocean patrol vessels was “emphatically” rejected. According to the text, the measure