According to a study by Euromonitor International, this year the Peru tops, with 87%, the list of growth and development of electronic commerce in all Latin America. In addition, he warns that, in the next five years, Internet sales will increase by 110% in our country.
In this regard, Gisela Camargo, director of Continuing Education of the institute certuspoints out that this increase must be accompanied by good digital marketing strategies to achieve better results.
“Digital transformation has positively changed the way we buy or acquire products and services. Consequently, according to the Peruvian Chamber of Electronic Commerce, the e-commerce industry in Peru grew by 55% during 2021 and moved 9.3 billion dollars,” says Camargo.
Faced with this trend, the Certus specialist provides 5 strategies Digital Marketing and Electronic Commerce to increase online sales:
- Optimize your virtual store. The first thing you should do is update your catalog of products or services, always providing clear and transparent information. Then, for effective e-commerce, it will be key to optimize the payment gateway in your virtual store, since customers need to make secure transactions with debit or credit cards or digital wallets.
- Generate online promotions: There is nothing more persuasive than an unmissable offer. If you want to sell a certain line of products, use discount strategies according to the volume of sales that you could handle. But not everything has to be sales, you can also offer free delivery or product customization to boost your sales.
- Optimize the use of social networks. It is not necessary to invest time and money in all social networks at the same time; It is better to prioritize the social network most used by your target audience (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) and alternate the guideline with organic content. In this way you can achieve a better return on investment in digital advertising.
- Lean on video marketing. According to Renderforest, videos make up 82% of all internet traffic, generating huge reach and engagement. Therefore, I recommend making videos with offers, gift options, testimonials or giveaways, to connect with your target audience.
- Marketing with micro influencers. In social networks, microinfluencers have a loyal community of around 10,000 people. Seek to generate contact with them so that they recommend your brand. But, before investing in them, first evaluate their profile, the type of content they offer and if their audience is similar to yours. You don’t always have to pay them with cash, you can also make swaps or agreements.
The institute’s specialist certus ensures that, well used, these strategies can take off the sales of any business. However, it recommends professionals, businessmen and entrepreneurs in general, to be permanently trained to know the trends and tools of digital marketing.
In this sense, the Certus Institute has launched the specialized course in Digital Marketing and Electronic Commercea complete continuing education program that will allow participants to explore and master the most effective digital marketing strategies in an increasingly competitive market.
The course starts on May 27 and will be taught virtually. For more information, go to: https://www.certus.edu.pe/curso/marketing-digital-y-comercio-electronico/