The French Karim Benzema He could not score in the final won by his team, Real Madrid, against Liverpool (1-0), this Saturday in Paris, but he finished as the top scorer of this 2021-2022 Champions League, with 15 goals.
Second was the Pole Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich), eliminated in the quarterfinals of this edition by Villarreal and who got 13.
Benzema was two goals short of the record for goals in the same edition of the Champions League, held by the Portuguese Cristiano Ronaldo (17 goals in the 2013-2014 season, also with Real Madrid).
- 15 goals: Benzema (Real Madrid)
- 13 goals: Lewandowski (Bayern Munich)
- 11 goals: Haller (Ajax Amsterdam)
- 8 goals: Salah (Liverpool)
- 7 goals: Mahrez (Manchester City), Nkunku (RB Leipzig)
- 6 goals: Arnaut Danjuma (Villarreal), Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United), Mbappé (Paris SG), Nunez (Benfica), Sané (Bayern Munich)
- 5 goals: Mané (Liverpool), Messi (Paris SG), Roberto Firmino (Liverpool), Rodrygo (Real Madrid)
- 4 goals: Díaz (Liverpool), Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City), Goncalves (Sporting Lisboa), Griezmann (Atlético Madrid), Müller (Bayern Munich), Vinícius Júnior (Real Madrid), Werner (Chelsea)
- 3 goals: Adeyemi (RB Salzburg), André Silva (RB Leipzig), Berghuis (Ajax Amsterdam), David (Lille), Dybala (Juventus), Dzeko (Inter Milan), Foden (Manchester City), Gnabry (Bayern Munich), Haaland (Borussia Dortmund), Havertz (Chelsea), Malen (Borussia Dortmund), Okafor (RB Salzburg), Paulinho (Sporting Lisboa), Reus (Borussia Dortmund), B. Silva (Manchester City), Sterling (Manchester City), Vanaken (Bruges), Yaremchuk (Benfica), B. Yilmaz (Lille), Zapata (Atalanta)