The National Social Security Administration (ANSES) confirmed the criteria that informal workers, category A and B monotax workers, and domestic employees who want to access the $18,000 Income Reinforcement bonus promised by the Government will have to meet.
The registration process to receive the new benefit of the ANSES will be available until next May 7and according to reports, it will be carried out virtually through the website of the pension agency.
Once the registration process is complete, the ANSES will proceed to evaluate the data provided by the applicants to determine who will receive the bonus and who will not. The socioeconomic, patrimonial and consumption status of those registered will be taken into accountin order to grant the subsidy to the most needy people.
However, at the end of the evaluation phase, the administration directed by Fernanda Raverta will be in charge of announcing who will be able to collect the benefit.
It is important to highlight that the payment of this remuneration will be made in two parts: each one will be $9,000. The first deposits will be made during ten business days, that is, from May 19 to June 2; while the second disbursement will be made from June. All contributions will be paid according to the completion of the DNI.
Requirements to collect the ANSES bonus
- Be category A or B monotax payers, not have labor income from blank jobs and be domestic or private household employees.
- The monthly income of the applicants may not exceed two minimum wages ($77,880) in the last six months.
- Do not own more than one home.
- Do not have two or more vehicles or own planes or boats in your name.
- Applicants may not be adhered to prepaid medicine services.
- In the case of male applicants, the age range to access the bonus will be between 18 and 65 years old, and they cannot be beneficiaries of retirement or pensions.
- While the maximum age for women will be between 60 and 65 years, and they cannot be retired either.
- If the applicant is a foreigner, he or she must have resided in the country for at least two years to qualify for the benefit.
To be noticed in the system, citizens must access the page of the ANSES with the CUIL and the Social Security Code (CSS), and complete the registration form. Those who do not have a password or have forgotten it, will be able to process it again virtually on the website.