In Peru there are many cases of parents who do not pass alimony for their children. There are even some who have descendants with different women. Therefore, we consulted with the associate attorney of the Galvez Monteagudo firm, Max Jason Vargas Calderón, about how much of the salary of a man goes to every minor.
“Our legal system provides that all children are equal before the law, for this reason the assignment that is done in favor of each one must be equal and proportional”, he maintained in dialogue with Mail.
- IT MAY INTEREST YOU: Ethel Pozo: Lawyer points out that even if the father did not contribute alimony, children are obliged to give him a
Likewise, it indicated that the maximum amount that can be “food garnishment” It is the equivalent of 60% of the income of the sued father for alimony.
“If there are several sons, what will be assigned to each one will be that percentage divided into as many numbers of sons there is: if there is 1, up to 60%, if there are 2, up to 30% for each one, if there are 3, up to 20% each, and so on,” he told this medium.
DO NOT FORGET TO BE INFORMED
- Antonio Cartagena shows his Mercedes Benz, but neglects his sick daughter
- How to start a child support claim without a lawyer? Follow these steps
- How to file a complaint for not paying alimony
- Food pension: What are the keys to demanding your rights?
- Almost 1,008 inmates who did not comply with alimony were released after paying debts
Congress: They approve to exonerate the IGV to products of the basic family basket